Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Music


Listening to the music while animating.

I usually listen to the music while I am animating ( I'm sorry I know I shouldn't...) BUT one thing I found it interesting was that music (especially Jazz music) has a lot of patterns and rhythms, which seems to be similar to the timing in animation. It sounds funny but sometimes I get interesting timing from the music. Actually, me and Sean had talked about the relationship between music and animation before. I think there are a lot of things in common music and animation in terms of timing.

Coincidentally, Tom was explaining "Who is the Star?"(it is I think all about making contrast) in the dailies last week. I think music is one of the ways to think about it more. You may be surprised (or have already known) there's a tons of interesting patterns and accent in music.

so....Don't listen to the music while animating, focus!!

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment